An amazing yarn sale - just for Ribblrs! 🧶😱

We’ve teamed up with our friends at Yarnspirations to give Ribblrs only up to 40% OFF YARN!

The BIG SALE is now on, only for a week!
To get the special deal go ahead and check your homepage stories. Click through to find a direct link!
Your special extra 15% OFF your order as a Ribblr will automatically apply.

Add YARNSFORLIFE code to your cart to add 25% OFF products.

Plus Yarnspirations have more special gifts for you - so go ahead, check it out and have fun! :fire:

(Yarnspirations currently ship to US & Canada only)

28 Likes

Oh wow! I’ll definitely give it a look, thank you for this :laughing::yarn::yarn::yarn::yarn::yarn:

4 Likes

Thank you Yarnspirations, this is so exciting!

3 Likes

So I clicked through Ribblr and tried to sign up but it doesn’t take you anywhere after filling out the info.

@Ribblr

1 Like

I checked my stories and there was nothing? @Ribblr

1 Like

You don’t have to sign up, the 15% OFF code automatically applies if you go through our link (one per user, per order) plus add code YARNSFORLIFE for another 25% OFF. Just fill up your cart and have fun!

Let us know if you run into any other issues.

3 Likes

We’ll look into it and reach out!

2 Likes

Ahh this is awesome!!

2 Likes

Thank you !

1 Like

@Ribblr I’m not seeing anything in my stories either. :thinking:

1 Like

Are you located in Canada by any chance? Currently this is showing to US only, and we’re looking into it.
You can change the country temporarily by scrolling all the way to the bottom of your homepage.

3 Likes

I need a sale at the beginning of the month, not the end….darn it.

1 Like

as luck would have it - this will run for an entire week, so it ends on 2 April! Hope that helps :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes!!!

2 Likes

I know!!

1 Like

Yay. Ordered more cotton yarn. Bernat Handicrafter Cotton. I’m excited to try it. :yarn:

3 Likes

Hmmm coupon code didn’t work for me. Grrrr

1 Like

Awesome! :fire:

2 Likes

Did you use our link? It should apply our extra 15% OFF and then add the coupon above for the 25% off.

2 Likes

It said the coupon code wasn’t working for me. I’ll try again on the first when I have money.

1 Like