Another LetoDoll finished

You wanna see another of my journals? I just finished Nora and will deliver her to Hannah tomorrow. So excited. She is so adorable in purples.

Once again, the preview didn’t show up, so here’s a teaser photo for you. Click here to see more.

HookedOnCotton journal for Nora Large Crochet Doll | Ribblr

14 Likes

All your dolls are awesome!! :heart_eyes: I love Nora’s hair! :grinning:

5 Likes

Me too. It is like Hannah’s hair, and her color choices. :grin:

5 Likes

I always enjoy reading your journals and seeing your progress, they’re very detailed!! Also, I love your newest doll, she’s so pretty :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

So sweet, I love all of your dolls! @HookedByMarilyn you and Maria @Letodolls are so talented! :heart_eyes::two_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

thank you all!
I love to see HookedOnCotton color choices… it is a lot of fun to see the dolls in another color palette

6 Likes

I agree with you. Maria is talented. I just crocheted as she told me to. Anybody can do that. :wink:

6 Likes

you are too nice :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Yes :wink:

4 Likes

How cute, and what a happy customer :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

5 Likes

That shows the appreciation. :wink: Check out this joy!

5 Likes

Oh that’s so cute!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I love it, she’s so cute and adorable! :heart_eyes: How old is she? 5? :blush:

4 Likes

Yes 5. She has sisters 3 and 7. and brothers, 1, 9 and 12. So far, they have 4 of the 5 dolls I’ve made. 2 more to go. :yarn:

4 Likes

She’s so adorable! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Oh wow! Lots of siblings :wink: Also you are so sweet! They must love all the dolls you make for them :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::two_hearts:

4 Likes

So sweet!

2 Likes