Another Letodolls Yvon Adorable Teenager πŸ’šπŸ•ΊπŸ’š

Hello all :green_heart:

Happy to share with you all, my latest make from @Letodolls shop and as a collaboration with her to test this adorable teenager Yvon doll 15 inch tall.

Find down his cute pictures :camera_flash:, also check on the journal to see his progress work.

Yvon Doll Journal :green_heart::man_dancing::green_heart:

Have a great day all :green_heart::man_dancing::green_heart:

8 Likes

I love it!!

3 Likes

Thank you :blush: :green_heart:

3 Likes

A very cool teenager!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and a great collaboration again :green_heart:!

4 Likes

Thanks alot :green_heart: was pleasure to work with you. :bouquet:

3 Likes

Great job! Yvon looks amazing! :star_struck::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks :green_heart: alot yes he is :heart_eyes::grin::star_struck:

3 Likes

Is there a pattern on ribblr?

3 Likes

Hi
yes, you will find it here.
Best
MarΓ­a

4 Likes

Oh! I was stuck on just looking at medium dolls.

3 Likes

Yvon est très beau!! :heart_eyes: Yvon is very handsome!! I love all the details!! :blush: I love his name because my name is Yvonne :wink:

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Is your name have a meaning or something :green_heart: yeah its alike but your name come like you are singing Yvonne :notes::musical_score: it’s so nice. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

They are originally French names, Yvon for a man and Yvonne for a female. :blush: I do not know what the meaning is.

3 Likes

Waaaw so Nice to have a name originally from another language than your main language. I believe its refer to a nice meaning :green_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::green_heart:

3 Likes

I searched little bit in Google and found what it means, so nice to know from where your name comes from and what it means :green_heart::star_struck:

[Yvonne [Ε½avon][ivona] is a female given name. It is the feminine form of Yvon, which is derived from the French name Yves and Yvette. It is from the French word iv, meaning β€œyew” (or tree). Since yew wood was used for bows, Ivo may have been an occupational name meaning β€œarcher”.]

Wikipedia: what Yvonne means :deciduous_tree:

3 Likes

Thank you for searching what my name means, it is very interesting! :blush: One of my grandmothers came from Ireland, but the rest of my ancestors are French/Belgian. My mother’s first language is French, she only learned English when she went to school. :blush:

3 Likes

You most welcome, I like to know what the name back story of its meaning. Specially for 1st time hearing name not familiar with. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

3 Likes