Gives me indescribable emotions

3 Likes

Yes. I am excited to do the Knight. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Baby Yoda (aka Grogu)!

2 Likes

Love Grogu (aka baby Yoda).

2 Likes

My son has an alpaca farm and loves chickens, he has a flock of 20 chickens that he and his spouse call their chicken ladies ;). What pattern are you using? And where did you find the pattern for those tiny and oh so cute baby socks in your picture.

6 Likes

The chicken is from a book of barnyard animals by Sarah Keen. I think I used the rooster pattern, actually. Haha :chicken:

And the baby socks are “Cozy Little Toes” by Judy Kaethler. A simple fingering weight sock with the 2x2 ribbing continued along the inseam. :smile: :green_heart:

5 Likes

I also felt the need to do ONE Bernie doll. I just surface stitched the glasses. My favorite part though was the accidental mitten keychain. Here’s to finding the next crazy craze!

9 Likes

I wanted to share this new ribblr’s post. These are her’s, not mine. Hey friends !

1 Like

Maybe some big fluffy flowers, with the spiral for the stem?

1 Like

I love amigurumi! You did an amazing :clap::heart: job on your Bee!

1 Like

Here’s a giraffe I finished recently and a doll. Most proud of these! Learned how to yarn under and it made such a neat finished product.

5 Likes

Those are adorable! Where did you get the doll pattern? I think I wanna try it!

2 Likes

The doll is called “Gracie doll” free on A Crafty Concept blog or paid (with different hairstyles) on her Etsy!

2 Likes

Thank you so much! Hope to try it soon :blush:

2 Likes

This is really late :sweat_smile: but I would say amigurumi is my favourite branch of crochet and I made this bear called Monty…
monty the bear baby
Happy crafting :blush:

5 Likes

I LOVE making amigurumi!
Here are just some examples of stuff I have made: Mermaid, crab, whales, and jellyfish. I have more pics on stuff I have made on my Instagram account.

4 Likes

I primarily do amigurumi! My instagram is full of my work! I took a screenshot here but if anyone wants to check it out my name is the same as here, sarahmakinthangs

6 Likes

Omgosh, I love this!

1 Like

I got this on my list!

1 Like

Omgosh, that’s adorBle ! @HookedByMarilyn

1 Like