Oh, what a lovely amigurumi’s you all made ! Love them all ! :heart:

6 Likes

Wow, what a brilliant idea!

6 Likes

Awwwwwww!! Cute!

5 Likes

so beautiful!!! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

That’s so lovely! I’m sure she will adore them :purple_heart: Thank you again for choosing my patterns :blush:

6 Likes

And here’s Little Cat finished! He and Ghost are good friends and will be playing with my friend’s girl soon :blush::ghost::cat2:

17 Likes

Awww your little cat turned out super cute too! :heart_eyes: :clap: :purple_heart:

6 Likes

Awwwww! How sweet!

4 Likes

Very cute!

5 Likes

These can actually be such a perfect addition to a doll house ! A cute pet, and the friendly house ghost! I would have loved that for myself as a kid :heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Yes! The wee girl has a castle doll house. So I thought they could be friendly guardians and companions :blush:

8 Likes

!

15 Likes

Nice! I love that.

2 Likes

This is a very excellent post! I love those octopi, I was trying to branch out and make some clothes, but now I just want to make adorable tiny, squishy things.

4 Likes

My latest amigurumi creation!
Bernie with his mittens

11 Likes

The glasses are absolutely incredible!! Beautiful work! :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I’ll be launching some amigurumi soon in my shop to raise money for Alzheimers starting with this frog :). But my first signature pattern will be a pillow in my mother’s memory; this one will be my second pattern :). I love amigurumi but dabble in a bit of everything.

11 Likes

Super cute! :frog:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :blush: My husband made the glasses for me.

3 Likes

That’s so cute!!!

2 Likes