Any body a Taylor swift fan?

I absolutely love listening to her new album midnights while I do literally anything shout-out put to anyone who loves her like I do
Taylor Swift GIF by The Voice

8 Likes

I’m a fan myself, but my best friend is a full on super fan. I made her this taylor swift cardigan last year for a graduation present :slight_smile: Seemed relevant so i figured i’d share.

10 Likes

Wow! That is so cool!

6 Likes

Wow that’s so cool! I’ve heard some people saying they’re really hard to make!

5 Likes

It wasn’t hard necessarily, definitely time consuming! i crocheted it too instead of knitting which in my opinion is much much easier. so. many. cables haha

6 Likes

OMG I’m so so so impressed it’s amazing! Do you have a pattern by any chance?

5 Likes

:joy::joy:

6 Likes

Hi! I just used a youtube video. I tried to link it, but I can’t, so the title of the video is: TAYLOR SWIFT FOLKLORE CROCHET CARDIGAN | CROCHET BY BEV. It was a little confusing, but once you get the hang of it it’s not hard at all! I do think I used more white yarn than she suggests, but I only had to buy one extra skein. I used all Big Twist Value yarn for mine and it turned out perfect.

I also found another video: Crochet Taylor Swift’s Cardigan RED / FOLKLORE Step By Step Tutorial! I didn’t personally use this one, but people in the comments are saying this one is easier to understand. :slight_smile: It does seem less involved to me, with simpler cables and fewer of them.

6 Likes

Thank you so much have a great day

6 Likes