Any boho crochet lovers here?

Hi everyone, I am a boho lover and I am so happy that you can crochet absolutely everything:) My newest pattern is this moon phases garland:) What do you think? It’s already on my wall <3 Feel free to check it out on my profile for more info :slight_smile: my shop

27 Likes

I love boho fashion but not the ideology behind it.

6 Likes

:slight_smile: Gotcha:) I mainly meant the home decor or fashion :slight_smile:

5 Likes

that is so cute!!

6 Likes

Thank you :heart:

6 Likes

May I ask what you mean by that?

5 Likes

I meant who likes the boho style (home decoration mainly) and is also a crocheter… I just put it together as a boho crochet lover :smiley: Let’s say macrame is the great example of boho decoration but I you can also crochet this style, like mine moon phases, flower hangers, wall hangings etc. I tried macrame but I didn’t enjoy it as much as crocheting :slight_smile: I hope I answered your question :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@Kenshae
There’s a whole ideology behind boho starting with bohemian in France. I’ll say a lot of people like boho fashion and never delve deeper than that. The ones who go deeper get into the non political posture in society, living sparsely, and delving into spirituality i. e. New Age, White Magic, Universalism, and others in similar vein.

5 Likes

Yes, I think nowadays is mostly about the fashion, home decoration and it’s mostly associated with hippie style. About boho fashion you can include crochet tops, cardigans with tassels etc.

5 Likes

So cute! I’m definitely Boho! Luv your garland pattern! Will add to my favorites. I’m working on a boho shawl pattern right now! Lol

Claudette

6 Likes

That’s amazing:) Let me know when you are done with your shawl, I’d love to see it <3

5 Likes

Oh okay. I didn’t know about that. I’m not really a fan of the style anyway or at least I don’t like the way it looks for myself.

5 Likes

Fair enough :slight_smile: It would be so boring if everyone would like the same :heart:

5 Likes

That’s true. It doesn’t really match my personality so it doesn’t suit me. I kinda picked the wrong choice of words saying I didn’t like it. I don’t like it for MYSELF.

5 Likes

No worries:) I got what you meant​:heart:

5 Likes

Oh okay. I didn’t want it to seem like I was talking bad about your sense of style. Like you said, it would be boring if everybody was the same. That’s one thing I commend Gen-Z on. Our diversity in aesthetics.

5 Likes

Haha, me too!:)) I didn’t want to sound rude or anything:) So I am sorry if I made you feel that way:)) I just wanted to say by that it’s ok if you don’t like it:) I don’t take it personally at all​:heart_eyes:

5 Likes

No worries! You weren’t rude at all. I’m so glad this ribblr family has so much respect for each other like this and we respect each other’s opinions. Love you!:purple_heart:

5 Likes

Ok, I will, Thank you! :grinning:

6 Likes

This is gorgeous. I love it! :rose: :new_moon_with_face:

6 Likes