any crochet booth suggestions?

hi again! iโ€™m planning on getting a booth this year to sell my crochet makes! not sure what to make though :face_with_open_eyes_and_hand_over_mouth:. if you were to go to a crochet booth, what amigurumi would you like to see? animals, plants, characters, accessories? please give me all your suggestions:)
thank you! :purple_heart:๐Ÿซถ๐Ÿผ

16 Likes

I did my first market recently and bees sold really well :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Depends on who your crowd is, but I always see bees. Bees are very popular and octopuses as well.

6 Likes

ok!! thank yo!

5 Likes

thank you!

5 Likes

Maybe happy pills and chill pills? I think those are popular too.

8 Likes

thanks!! anything else?

4 Likes

Oh, mushrooms! Those seem very popular too!

7 Likes

ooOoo yesss thanks totally forgot about those!

5 Likes

Face scrubs
Soap saver bags
Bookmarks
Ear warmers

7 Likes

Some people do mini amigurumi on keychains. Cup sleeves is another idea.

6 Likes

๐ˆ ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ค ๐ฆ๐š๐ฒ๐›๐ž ๐ฅ๐ ๐ ๐ฒ ๐Ÿ๐ซ๐จ๐ ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฉ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ซ ๐ญ๐จ๐จ. ๐“๐ก๐žโ€™๐ซ๐ž ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฒ ๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž.(โ—โ€™โ—กโ€™โ—)

6 Likes

Also maybe some owls are cute :smiling_face:! Have a good day!

5 Likes

When i attended a crafts fair during summer last year the things that sold the most were chonky mushroom bois wearing different hats patterns by chonky.crochet, squishmellow cows , bees, mini ghosts (pattern available for free in my shop), frogs, mini octopus, mini axolotls were a massive sale, mini chicks, dinosaurs etc. I think the mini patterns are the best to create as you can create lots in short time so overall more sales. I think most mini animals were the best in regards to children <3

6 Likes

Everyone here offered up some great ideas! If you need/want more I think if you use the search function on the community area with market or booth or something similar youโ€™ll get even more ideas and tips on several things :smiling_face:

6 Likes

It helps to know your audience! Iโ€™ve made some things that I thought would be really popular but werenโ€™t a hit. And sometimes the more simple a plushie is the better, your first show might not always go to plan, but thatโ€™s ok. Itโ€™ll help you know what to make more of for the next one!

5 Likes

thank you all for your amazing and inspiring support!:purple_heart::purple_heart:

6 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr!
@FifisCrochet

2 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

One more question lol. How many should I make? Like an estimate?

1 Like