Any ideas?

Just came from shopping and learned the hard way my first two pairs of safety eyes do not fit with any of my projects :smiling_face_with_tear: Now, time to see if it will work with these brand new yarns! Any crochet ideas to do with this?

Gimme all the best patterns you got for these :3

Btw, am I the only one who finds yarn and just takes the messy ones as they are :smiling_face_with_tear:

13 Likes

Hmm you could make a Dino, a strawberry themed things for an orange!

3 Likes

hehe I like the dino idea :3 had a dino pattern I thought would never work with acrylic so now you reminded me of it I must make it >:3 after I finish 193819 tests precisely :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Hehe FREE Mini Chubby Dino: Crochet pattern | Ribblr you could do this cubby one :face_holding_back_tears: and I’m making a Dino! Yay!

3 Likes

:0 how. could. I. not. make. this. :exploding_head::exploding_head:

2 Likes

I know fr Fr

2 Likes

A fox!!

2 Likes

:0 I love that idea too<3 I might make one for my sister since she has just married and is obsessed with foxes hehe :3

2 Likes

Maybe a fox, red panda, a tiger, any orange animals really. If you don’t like amigurumi, maybe a drawstring bag or granny square?

1 Like

Maybe a little fishy? :3

1 Like

You should make a decorative pumpkin pillow or a purse

1 Like

:00 I’ll make a lil goldfish for my dawg hehehehe (he acts like a cat maybe he will like it lol)

1 Like