Any k-pop stans here?

Hi! I really like k-pop groups like bts, stray kids, txt, and more, so i was wondering if anyone else liked k-pop? If so, I’d love to chat with you! I thought it would be easier to find friends if we had similar interests! Thanks for reading!

6 Likes

Hey! I’m not too into k-pop, but i do know a few people who are, unfortunately they arent on ribblr tho. Good luck finding others who enjoy it as well!

4 Likes

Oh thats too bad, but thanks for responding!

3 Likes

Is there really no one :confused:

3 Likes

HI!!! I love kpop too, but mostly girl groups. My friend is OBSESSED with Stray Kids. Her Bias is Felix :sparkles:

3 Likes

Ooh cool! Im a newer stan, so i dont know that many groups yet, but my knowledge is slowly expanding lol. Also my bias is lee know <3

2 Likes

I enjoy Stray Kids, ATEEZ, TXT, plus a couple others. But I mostly just listen to the music, and don’t pay attention to the other stuff they do.

3 Likes

Oo seems like we have similar interests! Im also majorly just listening to music atm too

2 Likes

Though I do have to say, I love their music videos and sometimes I watch the behind the scene videos. Those are always super cool to see.

3 Likes

Ya i agree theyre always so fun to watch!

2 Likes

I also really enjoyed the performances of the groups on Kingdom Legendary War. The way they’re shot so it looks like a full music video but in one shot is just really cool.

2 Likes

Oo that sounds cool but i havent had the time to watch it yet :confused: like i said earlier, im still a fairly new stan, so im not that familiar with everything, but im getting there lol. Ill go watch it later!

1 Like

Hey, I’m a broke multistan xD
My three top bg: A.C.E, Stray Kids, Ateez
Three top gg: XG, Kiss of Life, Mamamoo
And ofc too many soloists to count… My wallet could maybe, or the lack of space in my bedroom…

And then some :laughing: TXT, BTOB, Winner, The Rose, Xdinary Heroes, Itzy, IVE, AB6IX, Vanner, Vixx, OmegaX, Misamo, … I just love most of them. It’s a full time job xD

Edit: i’ve fallen into the kpop rabbit hole back in 2020, if you have any q just give a shout :slight_smile: welcome btw

2 Likes

Wow you know so many! Lol i barely know a third of those. Anyways, ty, nice to learn more about you!

2 Likes

Hey! Im into k-pop and would love to chat and make more k pop crochet friends.

2 Likes

Yay! Im always glad to make more friends!

2 Likes

Hii I love K-pop too and I’d love to join! (If there is room that is) :orange_heart:
(Also omg this chat is old- :skull:)

2 Likes

Yess i love finding more stans! Ill go add you rn!

2 Likes

I used to love kpop, I knew everything about anything, started my obsession in 2015 and it grew some, and then I kind of lost touch, I love kdramas and still listen to the music I just don’t have time to be a hard stan anymore, a lot of the groups I loved disbanded too which sucked. I’m nor on here much though as I’ve just started a new job but happy to know people are still bonding over the music :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

I’ve been an nct fan for about 5 years now ! I’m a multi stan I guess & I listen to a lot of krnb. I used to be a huge skz and bts fan too but it’s hard to stay up to date with so many group esp with nct already being like 25 members :sob:

2 Likes