Any other hobbies?

Hello sweet people of Ribblr! :sparkles:
I just wanted to know what other hobbies y’all have other than crochet/knitting, or any hobbies you want to get into!

I personally have quite a few. I sew, make jewelry, draw, paint, embroider, play the violin, ukulele, and piano, and practice nails/nail art.
I’d love to learn how to knit and play the cello and maybe the flute sometime in the future!

Lmk yours in the comments, byeee! :two_hearts:🫶🏻

38 Likes

I really love painting in my free time, usually with gouache or acrylics! I also really love reading books! :art::books:

Want to get into sewing in the future as well :))

13 Likes

bracelet making, sewing, jewelry making, arts and crafts, violin, piano

13 Likes

I hand sew, play the ukulele, I loom knit, draw, if running counts then running, poetry, writing and like gardening

13 Likes

Bro my crush plays the flute :skull:
Anyways I write, ride, am in color guard, literally any hyperfixation ever smh
Oh and I read

9 Likes

drawing, sketching, watercolour, i LOVE volleyball and football, bracelet making, piano (im retired now tho) and learning violin (kinda stopped)

10 Likes

I messed around with nail stuff as well. I love doing art that’s actually what I want my career to be is graphic designing. I love drawing anime characters cuz that’s my kind of style. I am also really into playing the sport I’m in right now which is T&T. ( if you don’t know what T&T is it is trampoline and tumbling)

9 Likes

Its a weird hobby considering my fear of storms, but i love learning about weather in my free time! Im actually watching some Storm chasers (and the radar) as i comment this :sweat_smile: the storms today are gonna be good

9 Likes

Digital art, writing, akingtay veroay eoplespay odiesbay, spoiling my cat and preventing wars with the neighboring goose colony, piano, singing kind of

6 Likes

I make jewelry too​:two_hearts:

6 Likes

I make earrings with my sister!

6 Likes

writing, digital art, singing (just 4 fun), sometimess traditional painting, machine sewing, or sticker/decal-making :+1:

want to learn piano (again), cross stitching, embroidery, tunisian crochet, and animation. also still trying to find a sport that i enjoy and won’t destroy my knees (tennis or badminton maybe??? idk)

i want to do everything but it feels like there’s never enough time :pensive:

8 Likes

i like to learn languages in my free time. that and crocheting are really the only hobbies i have lol

5 Likes

I don’t have other hobbies LOL

5 Likes

Cellooo (surprised?) and painting/ decorating/customizing stuff. Also baking, and stuff and crafts in general… a little jewelry making too

7 Likes

i like to bake sometimes too! my friends like when i bring them random desserts lol

4 Likes

i bake, draw, paint, sleep. i play adopt me and i watxh skibidi toliet all the time.

7 Likes

I’m a dancer and I play flute and I like to read

5 Likes

violin, trumpet, reading, gaming, watching/listening to kpop

6 Likes

Viola, watching yt, yarn shopping, crochet pattern searching, reading, writing, and sleeping (love sleeping)

4 Likes