Any Over the Garden Wall fans in here?

I just released my YouTube tutorial for Gregory from Over the Garden Wall and I am so proud! In the picture you can see him made in worsted weight (on the right) and Premier Basix Chenille, a Blanket yarn (on the left). Blanket yarn Greg is about 28 inches tall and worsted weight Greg is about 15 inches tall, for perspective.

You can check out the tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ByV3ucLJJuA&t=4132s

Thanks for reading!

27 Likes

I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I LOVE YOUR PATTERN!!! It’s super good!

4 Likes

Ikr I’ve always wanted to make the peekaboo ghost

4 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I have plans to make many more OTGW tutorials this year as well!

2 Likes

Its super beautiful!

2 Likes

Your stuff is awesome! I’ve always wanted to cosplay an OTGW character! I am half there with Greg and Wirt, now with the kettle hat I am way closer! Thank youuuuuuuuuu! Instant follow!

2 Likes

Absolutely gorgeous work!! I’m loving how cute he is!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::purple_heart: You should be proud of him for sure!!:star_struck::+1:t2:

2 Likes

He looks awesome! Love the comparison of the two yarns too!
I’m looking forward to watching your video later tonight!
cartoon network animation GIF

4 Likes

THAT IS ACTUALLY SO CUTEEEEEEEE :heavy_heart_exclamation:

2 Likes

Omfg that’s adorable. And that’s a rock fact! :heart:

1 Like

Awww! These are so freaking adorable!

1 Like

Thank you! I have a Greg cosplay, but I am hoping to improve it this year. OTGW is one of my absolute favorite shows :heart:

Woww this is SO COOL! I myself have never seen this tv show but it seems interesting, do you know where I can watch it?

1 Like

It was on Max, but I no longer have a subscription, so I can’t tell you if it is still there. It is available to stream on YouTube for $10 for HD for the whole series

1 Like

Potatoes and molasses! So adorable!

2 Likes