Any rodent owners?

Hi everyone I got this idea from @pebbles1553. I have 4 pet rats and love love LOVE rodents of all kind so share some photos or stories about them! :green_heart::rat::hamster::mouse:

12 Likes

I have a Guinea Pig called Chonk (real creative, I know, but he is my chonky boy :sob:
And he absolutely goes CRAZY for blueberries, to the point he literally SQUEALS with joy and does not stop, from the moment he hears me opening the container. He’s actually learned to recognize the sound. It’s so sweet. Whenever I clip his nails, which he doesn’t like but tries to be good for, I always promise I’ll give him a blueberry after! :pig_nose::heart:

9 Likes

aww i used too have 4

8 Likes

I used to have two Guinea pigs called Luna and fluff but they’ve sadly passed but I would love to own a rat one day :slight_smile:

8 Likes

my friend had some pet rats over the years

7 Likes

I love his name!! He sounds so sweet!!

7 Likes

Aww rest in peace luna and fluff. Rats are so sweet, little pocket puppies however keep in mind they are highly social animals so you need to have atleast 2 (3+ is better) :blush:

7 Likes

They are so sweet!

5 Likes

one i remember wan named rena and sunshine

5 Likes

Those are really cute names!

6 Likes

These are my rats

8 Likes

i used to have a dwarf hamster named fluffball <3

7 Likes

I have a hamster named Coco

6 Likes

So cute!!

4 Likes

Aww! I bet they were very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Sorry I’m late but here’s my baby waffles she pregnant atm
20220726_171054

5 Likes

My daughter had a Guinea pig. Then while raising grandsons had 4 Guinea pigs.
Guess, juuuuuuuust guesssss who had to do all the cleaning?!!

Yes, your very own moi.

Never again, plus, when they got hurt, they made this sound that was intolerable. I can still hear it in my ears 12 years later.

3 Likes

Awww such a cutie!

3 Likes

Oh no! I bet that was pretty annoying.

2 Likes

I had a very energetic rat a few years back. I woke up one day and discovered that she had gotten out of het cage. It was about 2 days after we flipped the house looking for her, when my mom found her sleeping between her scarfs. She chewed a hole in the dressing to sleep and a night she would climb back in her cage just to eat. :joy::joy::joy:I loved her​:heart:

3 Likes