any suggestions? (+bonus)

hello fellow friends, ive got two things to say. firstly, im outta ideas. is there anything you want me to make a pattern for? because ive been gone and thinking and i still have no idea for patterns, so let me know! and secondly, i need to shotout to some people. wow. i never knew i was gonna say this, but thank you guys so much for buying my patterns!! we reached 6 sales!!! you can imagine what a huge deal this is for me, thats LITERALLY my dream. every single sale i make, i run to my parents all excited melting to them saying how grateful i am. so special shotouts belongs to:
@jinas
@chroniclesofyarnia
@Cece111000
@lenaphillipss
@lemonmouth
@SoftBoi14
THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT, YOU WOULDNT BELIEVE IF I DESCRIBED HOW HAPPY DOES THAT MAKE ME FEEL!!

16 Likes

Heyyy:D maybe a bat pattern if you don’t have that? or a mini dog plush?

2 Likes

Maybe a food themed plushie such as turtle or a cat?? Maybe a dino idk also congrats on the sales :heart::heart:

4 Likes

awesome idea!! i like the doggy one :3

3 Likes

yess!! thank you!

3 Likes

Yesssss :333

1 Like

A robin

2 Likes

if you mean the bird, ive actually crocheted realistic pygmy owl for my dads birthday because hes photographer and he needed a replica to bait the real owl and take pics of em!

4 Likes

I’m so glad to hear it, dear :heart: As for ideas, perhaps a bucket hat to go along with the beret?

2 Likes

Tennis Shoe Keychain!

3 Likes

so happy 4 u!!! maybe a horse pattern​:heart:

2 Likes

Great job! That is really exciting​:grin: Maybe you could make a lizard? Either realistic or not?

3 Likes

I’ve been looking for patterns for jumbo amigurumi. Maybe a raglan sweater?

3 Likes

I aM LITERALLY JUST MAKING ONE, WRITING IT DOWN IS SUCH A GREAT IDEA, THANK YOU!

2 Likes