Any thread Crocheters here on Ribblr?

There are so many nice things you can make with thread! :heart_eyes: For example rings :heart:

14 Likes

I love working with thread but the tension really is a thing! Especially because the thread is so thin it really hurts around the finger after a while ^^

10 Likes

Make yourself a wide band with worsted yarn to slip over your finger at the spot the thread moves over. I use one with #30 and smaller thread. If not, it will eventually cut right into the finger.

10 Likes

Great idea!! Thank you :hugs:

9 Likes

Lovely!

9 Likes

Ah thread work is do pretty & dainty.

9 Likes

I find working with thread, though bad for my eyes, more creative and relaxing. More variety for colors and uses beyond just a doily. A shrug I made of of a man’s t-shirt, some dye and a ribbon

15 Likes

So beautiful :heavy_heart_exclamation:

10 Likes

Amazing!

9 Likes

I did some work with crochet thread a while ago but would love to get back into it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

15 Likes

This is sooo pretty!! :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

7 Likes

Beautiful :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

This whole thread:
Pretty GIF by Your Happy Workplace

10 Likes

I have tons of crochet thread :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’ve always wanted to try. Just gotta motivate myself to actually start!

11 Likes

There’s tons of motivation in these projects shown here!

7 Likes

What kind of thread do you use.

9 Likes

I can’t remember what it was called! I got it at Walmart! I can try to find a picture for you :grin:

7 Likes

I can’t find it! Check your Walmart yarn section to try and find it :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Im in new Zealand we dont have Walmart

9 Likes