Any tips/tricks on how to start a crochet business? Where should I start?

hi! i’m new to ribblr and i’ve been a crocheter since the 2nd half of 2019 and i’m finally thinking about taking action and starting a small crochet business! ✨

however, imma be honest with you, i have *no idea* where/how to start 😬 i have so many questions that i would love for people to answer 🙈 

**here are some of my top 3 questions:**
  1. how exactly do you guys price your crochet items? can you give me an example?

2. how do you come up with/create a fun business name for your business? i have a mini list of business names that i came up with but they don’t really stick out to me soooo… i’m stuck :smiling_face_with_tear:

3. how do you let people know about your business? i’m an introvert, and i feel like if i let people know about my business, they will feel like i am MAKING them buy from it and i do not want that

Thank you so much for your help and i can’t wait to finally get some answers :white_heart:

9 Likes

Hello there! I can only answer #2

My shop name is Sammigurumi Designs. My name is Sammie and I like making amigurumi so I just combined them together! I don’t know why, but it has just been in my head for a really long time! My tip is to come up woth some word play or something like that. Yours could be Julia’s Jewels or Juliamigurumi​:yellow_heart:

2 Likes

thats super cute! thank you so much for the idea :white_heart::white_heart:

2 Likes

Girl I’m with you!!:rofl:

3 Likes