anyone else?

ok… im reading a book and losing it and my dad comes in, why are you crying are you ok? jonny died!!! he slowly backs out of the room…
anyone else get attached to fictional characters and then have a emotional breakdown when something happens?
my family be like, girly get it together lol

19 Likes

Yeah i do that to! My family consoles me tho

8 Likes

survivle of the fitest here lol, although i catch my mom doing it too sometimes lol

9 Likes

I’m like :sob::sob::sob::sob::sob: SHE DIEEEEEEED!!!:sob::sob::sob:

6 Likes

rip :sob: :sob: :sob:

8 Likes

Yes! Especially when it’s a guy and they make him so perfect…

9 Likes

i watched titanic with my mom and spoilers… rip jack :sob:

8 Likes

his happens to me like every single book i read especially if it’s a series and smt happens to the main character in the last book :sob::sob: like i know them so well by now

9 Likes

omg yesss :sob::weary::skull:

8 Likes

yes. very regularly. unfortunately

5 Likes

Yes. You are not alone! Like, Thomas, you CANNOT just shoot him because he lost his mind. HE IS YOUR FRIEND!!!

5 Likes

Absolutely.

Related aside: I will never forgive Clive Barker for what he did to Jerichau St. Louis in Weaveworld.

4 Likes

you talking about maze runners?

4 Likes

Yup. I know that Newt asked Thomas to do it, but STILL

4 Likes

i know!! newt was my favorite character :sob: :sob: :sob: :sneezing_face:

4 Likes

No i get the same wayyyyy. But fo me its wit da romance aspect of it. And then when peeta gets kidnapped by the capitol and katniss and finnick r in emotional distress bc they lovers r in danger.

4 Likes

yes i was so sad :weary:

3 Likes

omg yessss, its like i care abt the characters more than i care abt ppl irl :sob:

5 Likes

DId you like the movie? I know about it and it sounds very sad. Like its not a happy ending.