Anyone here like hunter x hunter?

Hellooooo! I’m planning on adding some patterns here, mainly anime inspired amigurumi. And I was wondering if anyone here likes hunter x hunter because I’d love to make patterns for some of the characters!:blush:

10 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr! You’ll love it here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I haven’t watched much anime but many people do, I would love to see what you come up with! In making patterns, do what you want, be creative! You don’t want to be designing a pattern that is not enjoyable for you. Have fun making patterns! I’m quite new at it, my very first pattern (a circle rug) is being tested right now! :blush: Have fun with it, and be creative! I love designing patterns :wink: :blush: :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Hii!! I just recently joined Ribblr and I absolutely love anime!! Hunter x Hunter is one of my favorites and I’d love to see some more patterns from HxH, especially anime in general!

5 Likes

My son loves Hunter x Hunter… However I don’t make amigurumi, so anything you make that’s not amigurumi I may have to see about making for him :grin:
(Also he doesn’t like when I read the Xs in the episode title :laughing::woman_shrugging:t3:)

4 Likes