(Applications CLOSED) Tester Call for Granny's Garden tote

Hello All! If you are interested in testing the design please comment or shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the google forms application!

About: This pattern is worked in the round using a colorwork granny stitch technique.

Yarn: Aran Yarn, 315 yds

Sizes: One Size

Hook:
Size H/5mm hook
Size G/4mm hook

Terms:

• Testers must be able to finish crocheting the pattern within 2 weeks of receiving the pattern, if you believe you may need more time for some reason please let me know as far ahead of time as you can
  • Failure to complete within the given time frame will result in you paying the original cost of the pattern.
  • Testers must provide feedback on the pattern and the testing process in a timely manner
  • Testers must provide 2 high quality photos of the finished object and allow for them to be used for promotion of the pattern.
  • Testers MUST follow the listed requirements for tools and materials as well as the full instructions. Some small allowances to the pattern may be allowed if asked.

20 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the google forms application!

6 Likes

I would love to test this pattern, if you’ll have me! I’m just finishing up some of the other projects that I’ve been working on, so I would possibly have to start a day or two later, but it shouldn’t be a problem!:heart:

6 Likes

If you shoot me your email address in a message I’ll send you the google forms application! The test probably won’t formally start for a little bit because I just put out the testing call and I have people gauge swatch before sending out the full pattern, so there’s some time!

6 Likes

Its look so nice and a lovely gift.

I would like to test it. Will send you my email privately :green_heart:

7 Likes

How sweet looking… Good luck with your test

6 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern!!

4 Likes

Oh sweet! Good to know, thank you!!

5 Likes

send me a message with your email and I’ll send you the application to test!

5 Likes

I would love to test the project! Would it be possible for you to tell me what yarn type you used? Also would it be possible to change the colors?

4 Likes

It’s written for an aran weight yarn, I used an acrylic. Any colors can be used!

5 Likes

Great! I would love to apply​:heart:
I will ask you if the yarn i use is good just to be sure, but i’m sure i have something!

4 Likes

send me a message with your email and I’ll send you the application!

3 Likes

I’d love to test this if it’s not too late! So cute :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Shoot me a message with your email and I’ll send you the application!

3 Likes

I am obsessed I would love to test

3 Likes

3 Likes

i would love to test this pattern :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

4 Likes