Appreciation post inspo from @disneyizzy!

Inspo from @DisneyIzzy !!
Ok here it goes!
@Itsfayfay4 my bestie (one of my first besties on ribblr)
@LeaveMeAlone0 and @Iwannakillmyself yall tysm for joining ribblr bc of me ur amazing fr ^^
@CreshesxCritters a crazy person, like me
@LittleCreatures offered to b my friend and is an absolute vibe :relieved:
@Abug1249 girlie u are litterally me :nail_care:same age, same vibe and same craziness

I would do more but im tired rn imma do more tmmr ily all mah peeps :3

16 Likes

Hehe ty but I’m too tired to write this all again :nerd_face:

3 Likes

Aww ty! Ok…
@FluffyYarnCreations You are such a kind and loving person, and you always check up with me when I feel down <333 You also make me laugh so hard I cry
@Cinna245 (Yes I’m tagging you) You are so funny and awesome, and we have a lot of things in common!
@SweetTomato You are so kind and loving to everyone in this Ribblr community, and you are a great cow crew member!
@ClaireCrochets247 You are so helpful, and you always make me laugh in the cow crew chat : )
@Itsfayfay4 You are so so funny! You are like the one who makes up all the jokes that made the Fred and Cow crew group (You too Ari)
@Elaya You are so helpful all the time and help make the Ribblr community a better place (All of you do!) You also make me laugh all the time in the Cow crew chat
@CreshesxCritters You are so kind and funny all the time, and you always make Ribblr feel so welcoming (especially when I first joined)
I have many more people that I will probably add on, but this is what I have so far! <333

6 Likes

Awwww tysm 🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻🫶🏻

4 Likes

rahhhh tysm buggy!!

4 Likes