Archive in Testing Tab??!!

Ok so…
Sometimes I’ll finish testing testing a pattern but the designer doesn’t remove it until the due date, or isn’t online for awhile and it just sits there, crowding it up. So I was wondering if you could make a archive option like for regular patterns but in testing, so we have a “finished testing” section and “still testing” section.
@Ribblr thanks for reading

21 Likes

That would be nice so you don’t necessarily have to abort but there could also be a check box or something that pops up and asks ‘are you done’ so you don’t accidentally ghost a desinger.:yellow_heart:

9 Likes

i think having to check a box would be super useful, cause what if you accidentally click archive when you weren’t finished?

9 Likes

Forgot to mark you as done so sorry! That’s a great idea! Hopefully being marked as done has made it a bit less crowded :3

9 Likes

Oh that’s OK!!

8 Likes

yesss plssss

5 Likes

That would be nice to have, i have 6 that i finished over a month ago still there.

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing! We’ll be considering something like this.
At the moment, we do recommend reaching out to the designer to get your pattern gifted. We also notify them automatically once you finish your test.

3 Likes