Are you a sports fan?

17 Likes

No it always burns my finger :frowning:

3 Likes

What? How? I’m confused

3 Likes

Lol :joy:

(This looked like it was doing pull ups lol)

4 Likes

I like it! And it’s stronger than me!

4 Likes

Most cotton yarns do it too. Idk how. I think it’s bc i hold my yarn really tight and when i go down hook sizes it starts splitting or i have to get into the small stitches and it hurts my hands, and just annoys me lol

3 Likes

Ahh… I see… Well I will definitely suggest you find a way to loosen your grip/hold as it can/will cause issues down the line…

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I love sport yarn!

4 Likes

Or both. . .

7 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

:rofl::joy::rofl: I have a lot of sport weight really nice yarn in my stash I need to use :rofl::heart: Just gotta find the right projects and it all was passed down to me from my grandma who knitted and hated crochet because she thought it was inferior to crochet so I feel like I need to make it into beautiful knitting projects to do it justice :heartpulse:

5 Likes

All the hobbii cake yarns are classified sport even if in my mind they feel thinner. Tbh it is kinda more fingering adjacent. But I do have a huge stash of it so really, I am a big sports fan :rofl:

4 Likes