i havent even started oops

2 Likes

RICHARDdDDD

3 Likes

Just a lil witch with some lil guys :3

7 Likes

i havent even started cloud :sob: :sob: :sob:

4 Likes

Super rad! :mermaid: :v: I love how you went with a mermaid-style outfit for your oc; can’t wait to see how it goes!!

5 Likes

I know there is a difference between goblins and gremlins, but could I merge them for the challenge?

4 Likes

Hey, you’re good; I’ve been on Pinterest looking for inspo, so I haven’t even sketched yet :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Ok finally finished. I couldn’t find my markers or regular watercolors but these are some cool metallic watercolors I found on clearance. I’m not so good with watercolors but they are fun! My ghost OC and her lil friend

6 Likes

Ive never drawn plant ppl so this will be a challenge :sob:

4 Likes

I’ve never drawn a gremlin/goblin before, so yes it will be challenging. But we got this,
artiiiiiiiists UNITE! * unsheaths pencil * :pencil2: !

I actually don’t even have a true OC, (that’s how much my sketching has diminished) so a brand new creation will be born this week amongst all the others in this space :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Super ghoooooooul! Tee-hee :smile:

You seem to have done great with the watercolors, and I love how you placed your OC and her buddy inside of a wooden,cameo-style portrait underneath the headstone; it really captures the essence of the ghoulish character, colorful with life even after the grave :smiley:

Very enchanting and mystical; great job! :clap:

4 Likes

Oh my gracious, I’m living for Richard :heart_eyes:

He is so stinkin’ cute!!

3 Likes

Thanks so much!!

4 Likes

UR EMBARRASSING ME CLOUD!
WORDS CANNOT EXPLAIN HOW EMBARRASSING THIS ISSSSS!!!
anyway, this is not my oc its just a plant girl hehehe but pls dont make fun of it im stupid ok lol

8 Likes

Sorry I took a while to post my art. I’m just getting the hang of digital art so please no hate :sob::sob:. I’m gonna try my traditional art style of a troll now!

8 Likes

the hair looks so cool! good job!

6 Likes

@Distractedmagpie you’re so welcome!! Hope to encourage you for future challenges :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I can’t wait for the next one. I got a Pinterest board to help inspire just for Ribblr and I actually got a couple more ghost OC ideas I might do, if we don’t have another challenge pop up soon

4 Likes

Is there some sort of due date or smth lol, like is it already over for this week (which is fine) or can I draw it anytime this week?

4 Likes

I think you did great on meeting the prompt, especially since you’ve never drawn a plant person before! Bravo :clap:

I actually like the color choice; the soft pastel colors look great! Good job!~

2 Likes