Baby present ideas??

Hey! So a family friend is having a baby boy and I wanna make her something, but idk what. Any ideas? I could use a pattern or make my own.

19 Likes

granny square baby blanket maybe?

7 Likes

A lovey of some sort would be perfect!

7 Likes

i made this pattern for someone who’s having a baby and they absolutely loved it! Classic Crochet Bunny: An Easter Favorite

7 Likes

you cant go wrong with a dinosaur!

8 Likes

Oooh yeah

7 Likes

That’s so cute!!!

6 Likes

glad you like it!

4 Likes

Yeah I agree with the lovey idea :3

4 Likes

Maybe a lovey. Like a animal head(maybe arms with a granny square attached to it or something similar)

like this( pattern for free on DIY MAGAZINE WEBSITE) but that is an example found on pinttest where there a lot of patterns like these with various animals. But if you make a lovey(or any stuffy)dont use safety eyes because they could rip it out and choke so just sew yarn as eyes.

You can also make baby hats, baby blanket,stackable ring toy(shocked me that they had these but apparently so), shoes(i dont recommend this one but its an option),baby headband(good for baby photos), baby mobile(big one but it would be cute).

sorry for the huge paragraphs

11 Likes

also ignore spelling mistakes i was typing fast​:woman_facepalming:

5 Likes

Awhhh yay!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I recently made my friend and her baby boy some little goodies too. I ended up making a little beanie hat and a puppy lovey with matching yarn! Those patterns I found just from google. But I’m sure they would be easy enough to freehand. I also made a rattle toy with a noise maker from Amazon with the banana pop it frog from scarlet creations here on ribblr!

6 Likes

i love your profile pic, thats like my fav gif ever lol

4 Likes

baby booties, i have some patterns in books if you’d like!! Might have to wait a bit for em tho cuz of my situation… ;-;

5 Likes

Hi!
If you make an amigurumi, just make sure to NOT use safety eyes (safety eyes are no safe for anyone under the age of 3)
Also, use baby yarn. Yarn such as chenille shed which is also not baby safe

8 Likes

I’m making a pattern for a basic baby blanket it’s going to be free I just finished writing it down would you like to test is for me?

4 Likes

Yes I am aware!! Thank you.

5 Likes

When’s the due date?? If it fits in my schedule then totally

4 Likes

Umm well I need to post a tester call so……

4 Likes

I took photos today so I will probably post a tester tomorrow.

3 Likes