Beginner Quick Knit Scrubby Tester Call!

I’m looking for testers for my Quick Knit Scrubby.

Yarn needed: Red Heart Scrubby Sparkle (or any equivalent, such as Red Heart Scrubby)
Needles needed: 5mm
Yarn needle
Scissors

If you’re interested, please reply “I would like to test” and the yarn you’ll use in the comments below. Testing time is flexible.
Also, if you’d like to test but don’t have the right yarn dm me via ribblr and we should be able to work things out.
Thanks for the help!
:orange_heart: Nicole

15 Likes

I’m super over booked, but good luck with your test!

6 Likes

Thank you!

5 Likes

I would like to test, I had scrubby cotton yarn from Red Heart :heart: :green_heart: and ready to go :+1:t2::green_heart:

Am in love making scrubbies, actually just yesterday was thinking to make one and this topic is just the one am looking for :wink::green_heart:

6 Likes

Great! Thank you so much! I’ll send the pattern to you :hugs:

6 Likes

Sure :green_heart: :+1:

6 Likes

Just sent! Please let me know if you received it or not :+1::blush:

6 Likes

Yes received it :+1::green_heart:

6 Likes

Great thank you!

5 Likes

@OBabyNMore If you want to test this at a later point, I’d be open to it! I’m really flexible with the timeline for testing. I know you have a couple other projects such as your daughter’s christening blanket and another test on hand, so I don’t want to pull you from that, but if you need a quick break and want to quickly knit something else (i.e. take a breather/break from other things) then this would be perfect for you to do that. :blush:

5 Likes

Thanks! I’ll let you know in a couple weeks (or before if possible)… Also, if you want someone to proofread, I can do that anytime as I can read while nursing :wink: (I have been proofreading for designer Ira Rott for years, including her 3 published books…)

3 Likes

@OBabyNMore Sounds great! Actually, since I’m not as familiar with knitting terminology, proofreading would be great! I’ll send you the pattern. That’s so amazing you’ve been proofreading for this designer, and for her books too! :star_struck:

3 Likes