Best tool I've purchased in a while!

Finally did myself a favor and picked up one of these angled needles to put together my amigurumi. What took me so long?! These are great! Now I’m not warping my makes trying to get a straight needle to fit through.

I feel like I’ve been missing out this whole time! :sweat_smile:

Anyone else have a “holy grail” tool they like to use?

Belle doll pattern by @chiacrafts on insta

19 Likes

Chia crafts is on my bucket list!
Yep, have angled needles.

7 Likes

Belle looks amazing! and may I ask where you got your angled needle at?
:slight_smile:

8 Likes

If you go to any dollar store or craft store they sell a package of different needles. That one pictured in particular is mostly used in upholstery. There will be other shaped needles in the package that are used for a specific purpose but you will also find useful for sewing crochet projects together. My fav is the circular needle. Alsways reminds me of the one doctors use to sew stitches. Pretty cool. Not expensive. Shouldn’t be more then a few bucks. $5…too much. Go somewhere else

8 Likes

I love my angled needles. I use them much more then my straight ones :rofl:

8 Likes

Bent tapestry needs are SO SO SO nice. Would recommend.

Susan Bates finishing needles are also a lifesaver as well, but metal tapestry needles last so much longer.

7 Likes

I know what I’m buying next :eyes:

8 Likes

Sry for the late reply. I got mine from Joannes, they had them in the notions section in different thicknesses.

5 Likes

I’m finding that I’m about to do the same. :laughing:

5 Likes

You won’t regret it! :grin:

5 Likes

thank you so much for the replies!
I found one at michael’s… but i believe it’s a bit big for my smaller yarn projects… I’ll probably look into the dollar store if not I’ll check at joann’s

3 Likes

I really really really recommend these needles as well
Especially the small size for sewing on amigurumi parts

2 Likes

@WolfKvB that’s the one that reminds me of the needle the doctor uses to stitch the incision :lab_coat:

3 Likes