Big sisters to little sisters

So, if you are a big sister to a 5-7 yr old, you problably have parents asking you to do everything for them right? Or at least, thats my parents. Shes honestly so annoying sometimes. But at sometimes i rlly love her. Just asking. But if you are a big sis to a 5-7 yr old, tell me your most annoying thing that they do

12 Likes

Ugh, mine just turned 9 today. She cant even get herself cereal or do anything. I always have to do everything for her

8 Likes

i am in my early/mid twenties & my youngest sibling is 5 lol i am the oldest of 6

i get the whole “hey, you are their oldest sister, can you do ________”

i love my younger siblings and don’t mind teaching and caring for them, but i got my things i need to do as well!

too add on though: one thing that makes me laugh but yet feel highly over stimulated… is when i am in the living room, they’re super loud BUT as soon as i go into my bedroom, they all follow in there! meanwhile, the cycle repeats :rofl: < added to answer OP’s question

11 Likes

Omg yes!! My sis has my mos petite frame. Shes 7 and i think shes like 3 and a half ft. But she needs me to get me her cereal bowl and most of the time, put her clothes away. And me and my 11 yr old bro have been doing dishes for the longest time, and yet my lil sis only gets to put away the silverware. :smiling_face_with_tear: :face_exhaling: :expressionless:

6 Likes

My little sister did dishes the other day and only put 6 dishes in the dishwasher :sob: Its so frustating because then I get in trouble for the stuff like that that she does

4 Likes

i have 2 younger sisters 7 and 9 they are both annoying the 9 year old is autistic so i give her some slack lol but the 7 yo is just plane annoying :smile:

4 Likes

Look At Me Family GIF by Simon Super Rabbit
MY SISTER IN THE MORNIN

3 Likes

Aghh i feel u!!! They always act older than you too :sob: shes at the age where she talks back so its deffo annoying

3 Likes

i have a 5yo brother and a 7yo sister.

They NEVER stop talking. I don’t mean this as a big sister being a meanie, but I need my silence sometimes, i constantly get headaches from them :sob:

4 Likes

legit

5 Likes

I’m the oldest of three my youngest sibling is 9 and older one is 13 but I remember not to long ago when my 10 yr old sister was younger she used to act wayyyyy younger around other people and they would think ohh she’s so cute :unamused: but it was all not real she is a gremlin! :japanese_ogre:

2 Likes

Omg fr!!!

2 Likes

My younger sister and I didn’t get along at all but now we are adults and best friends. We got close after I moved away for a few years, we missed each other.

4 Likes