Biggest Fear...

My biggest fears are shots, heights, clowns and deep waters i also usally get small panic attacks drlm thunder :cloud_with_lightning_and_rain:

1 Like

I rememberd some other ones i often get panik attacks in large crowds and i am really sensetive to a lot of people, to much sound / special sojnd effects and wierd lighting/ flickernng lights / to musch light / colored lights. It is a lot with lights. I get panic attacks from all of these things

1 Like

Tripping down the stairs, losing my family, and spiders!!

1 Like

Death of a close friend/family
Car crashes
Nazis I don’t even know but whenever there’s like a mention of hitler or the holocaust I just go into a panic attack like it doesn’t even have to be what they did it’s sort of insane
The dark
Guns do I even have to explain apparently the life expectancy has lowered a lot in the U.S because teens and school shootings that terrifies me and also although police have guns and they’re supposed to protect us I know that they don’t really

2 Likes

Floating stairs are the worst kind, I’m generally okay with normal stairs but I have the same issue as you with escalators.

2 Likes

oh dont worry any mention of the Nazis or guns has my heart spiraling too :heart:

1 Like

The idea that I could step on them wrong and fall, that escalators are in motion makes me scared I would be injured badly

3 Likes

Spiders and mice I cannot STAND THEM THEY GIVE ME SM ANXIETY AND IT SUCKS BC I LIVE IN THE COUBTRY SO THEYRE EVERYWHEREEE
UPDATE: LITERALLY THE NIGHT THAT I WROTE THAT A MOUSE WAS IN MY ROOM AND RAN OUT :sob::sob:

2 Likes

Surgery… ik its weird…

2 Likes

They’re so stupid, but my 2nd greatest fear is being out in the dark by myself or just in the dark by myself. My 1st greatest fear is spiders

2 Likes

thats happened many times to my pets sadly . . .

2 Likes

I’m the exact same. I generally sort of have to time it for a bit before I step on, like those skipping rope games. If I mess up the timing then I start having flight or fight responses. The timing thing also applies to escalators going up, but it tends to be easier than when they’re going down.

2 Likes

I can get on an up escalator very easily. It is trying to go down on one that makes me hesitant

3 Likes

The ramp like escalators are the best kind.

2 Likes

Hey! I have some anxiety in general, but I do have a couple phobias. The first one is the phobia of pain or being in pain (Argo phobia) and the second is the phobia of being alone/alone in life (auto phobia).

2 Likes

Needles :dizzy_face: (shots, IVs, etc)

2 Likes

People and being late (not my biggest fear)

2 Likes

Peanut butter sticking to the roof of my mouth

2 Likes

My biggest fear is ……….

loneliness :,)

I’m afraid of losing someone I care very deeply about, and then losing everyone else. I just can’t be lonely in this world, the thought of it haunts me

2 Likes

Me too :heart: I love to public speak! I actually went out for my first play this school year and gotten the narrator :sparkles:

Course I had gotten the part after…

not getting a part,

going to additional role auditions,

getting a part that had the number #2 at the end of it :skull:,

then one day filling in for two lead roles to where my drama teacher then saw my full potential…

But we don’t talk about how I only had a month to learn all my lines :joy:

1 Like