Birthday gifts

Hello, hope everyone’s safe and well! My mother’s birthday is coming up, and I really wanted to crochet her something, but I couldn’t rack my brain on what :sweat_smile:

Have you ever gifted your handmade items before? Personally what would you think someone would like or alternatively like to receive?

7 Likes

maybe a bouquet of flowers? that means she can keep them for as long as she likes as well!

6 Likes

That’s not a bad idea! When I was younger I would make flowers out of paper for her, now I can upgrade to crochet flowers! :smile:

5 Likes

Maybe a scarf or a hat? Using her favorite color? Or a set of coasters! Just some ideas :bulb:

5 Likes

Thanks for the ideas! You can never have too many of them :bulb::smile: I’ll need to discreetly find out her head size lol

5 Likes

Maybe a plushie? I remember my husband’s tiger I gave him. I was surprised!! He loved it, it would sit in his studio.

5 Likes

Now that I think about it she like llama’s, I could definitely crochet a cute little llama for her :llama: thanks for the idea!

5 Likes

yeah that would ve so cute :relaxed:

4 Likes

Yes very cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smile:

3 Likes

I made this one for my mom a while ago, though with very chunky yarn to make a kinda stressball/plushie

But smaller could be made into like a keychain or something to hang on a bag or something

It’s a heart

3 Likes

That’s so cute! A keychain would be nice since our dog would claim the bigger one lol :rofl:

3 Likes

I love gifting shawls. Ive made some for my mom and most recently gave my new SIL one on her wedding day. They are always well recieved items and a lot of love goes into making them!

*If you need a pattern, check out my page! You may contact me about any of them, my treat :heart:

4 Likes

That’s a great idea! Your shawls look so beautiful, I especially love the Cape Hatteras Shawl! I’m sure my mom would love it (including me and my whole family lol) I’m definitely going to buy it once I get home from my errands!

4 Likes

It’s my favorite! I gifted it to my mom this summer.

4 Likes

Its really gorgeous! I can’t wait to get home now :rofl:

3 Likes