Birthday twins?

I am kinda bored and was wondering who has a birthday twin on here! Mine is January 24
Edit: haha I put this post up then thought oh this one is too boring and tried to change it to a dream project post as someone was replying to the first question so I panicked and took it down but it is back up for you to reply to! :joy:

15 Likes

one of my classmate’s birthday is the same day as yours!
mine is NOVEMBER 19TH (2004)

6 Likes

I know somebody with a that birthday too!

6 Likes

August 8 here!

6 Likes

june 15 2007

6 Likes

I’m September 4, fun fact: same day as queen Bey but also on my 11th birthday Steve Irwin died. I couldn’t stop crying :sob: rip

9 Likes

Mine is sept. 26

8 Likes

Me too

7 Likes

30 September 1996 :v:t4: Growing up I always had a kid in my grade I was friends with share our birthday but he was a year older.

6 Likes

December 1st :grin: I don’t think I’ve met anyone yet whose birthday was the same as mine

6 Likes

Aw hi birthday buddy! Virgos unitie

9 Likes

I’m a august 24th baby here

7 Likes

Same

7 Likes

I was about to say me either but Me and my cousin have the same birthday

7 Likes

March 27. Forever had nobody but my uncle that I have no relationship with whatsoever.
But now a man from my church we are friends with is my birthday buddy

7 Likes

Mine is may 23 2009, once in 2nd grade my friends has this order if birthdays, may 21, may22, and me may 23

7 Likes

August 6th! :lion:

7 Likes

You are 11 yrs and a day younger than me…
And born on my great grandma’s birthday (but she passed before you were born, '92 if I remember correctly)

8 Likes

I have only met someone online with my birthday, never met anyone in person…

7 Likes

Mine is may 28. Our oldest son was born on March 25 and our good friends had a girl a few hours later, so they are twins! :wink:

7 Likes