Birthday twins?

I am kinda bored and was wondering who has a birthday twin on here! Mine is January 24
Edit: haha I put this post up then thought oh this one is too boring and tried to change it to a dream project post as someone was replying to the first question so I panicked and took it down but it is back up for you to reply to! :joy:

23 Likes

one of my classmate’s birthday is the same day as yours!
mine is NOVEMBER 19TH (2004)

9 Likes

I know somebody with a that birthday too!

10 Likes

August 8 here!

11 Likes

june 15 2007

10 Likes

I’m September 4, fun fact: same day as queen Bey but also on my 11th birthday Steve Irwin died. I couldn’t stop crying :sob: rip

12 Likes

Mine is sept. 26

11 Likes

Me too

9 Likes

30 September 1996 :v:t4: Growing up I always had a kid in my grade I was friends with share our birthday but he was a year older.

9 Likes

December 1st :grin: I don’t think I’ve met anyone yet whose birthday was the same as mine

12 Likes

Aw hi birthday buddy! Virgos unitie

11 Likes

I’m a august 24th baby here

10 Likes

Same

10 Likes

I was about to say me either but Me and my cousin have the same birthday

10 Likes

March 27. Forever had nobody but my uncle that I have no relationship with whatsoever.
But now a man from my church we are friends with is my birthday buddy

10 Likes

Mine is may 23 2009, once in 2nd grade my friends has this order if birthdays, may 21, may22, and me may 23

10 Likes

August 6th! :lion:

11 Likes

You are 11 yrs and a day younger than me…
And born on my great grandma’s birthday (but she passed before you were born, '92 if I remember correctly)

11 Likes

I have only met someone online with my birthday, never met anyone in person…

10 Likes

Mine is may 28. Our oldest son was born on March 25 and our good friends had a girl a few hours later, so they are twins! :wink:

10 Likes