Blankettt

finally getting started on that blanket for my grandpa! we see him next friday around 6pm (for ref it’s sunday a lil after 9 pm here) and the blanket i tried making ith blanket yarn was not blanketing :sob:
i have a big 396 g ball of yarn (can do white as a second color if needed) and im looking to use a big ish hook (like 6.5 mm) and not sure what stitch i should do/pattern that i could make by friday, any ideas are greatly appreciated :3

18 Likes

maybe moss stitch? it would look quite nice i think

6 Likes

Hmm what style are you going for?

5 Likes

The moss stitch is really nice, I made a baby blanket with it before

6 Likes

u h not really sure probably just a like rectangular lap blanket, he could probably bring it with him to chemo sessions :}

5 Likes

does it work up fast/fast ish?

5 Likes

Depends on how many stitches you have, you also need to keep track of how many stitches you have so you don’t increase nor decrease, it does work up faster tho

5 Likes

I’ve been thinking of making a blanket soon and have been considering using it

5 Likes

Yeah a moss stitch seems really good!

4 Likes

141 :3

5 Likes

GRANNY SQUARES :pensive:cs

4 Likes

goodluckkk!!! i get so bored making blankets i can never finish them, i commend your blanket endeavors :clap::cookie:

4 Likes

thank you abby <3

5 Likes

ofccc Star :cookie::black_heart:

5 Likes

Big granny square blanket never fails :speaking_head: it’s rly fast and fun! Hope this helps

4 Likes

Hmm… maybe a blanket stitch? or a V stitch, or a shell stitch! :heart:

oh i know i reccomended this but if you dont have alot of time you could try the 6 day star blaket? (sorry! I just rlly wanna see someone make it lol)

4 Likes

Ooh, i’ve seen those blanket where they have many different stitches on them! You could try one of those!
Mixed_Stripey_Blanket_medium

4 Likes