Blast-off Blanket Pattern release

I’ve released a pattern. I’m very nervous as my first pattern sold only one copy. This blanket however is the most loved possession of my little boy so hopefully any little ones in your lives (nieces/ nephews/ kids/grandkids etc) will love it too.

In celebration of children and the fact this is a kids blanket I’ve decided to give €1 from each blanket sale to The Jack and Jill Foundation. It’s a children’s charity in Ireland that provide home nursing care hours to families with children who have disabilities. It gives some respite for children who need round the clock care.

18 Likes

Beautiful blanket!

That’s really awesome. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Congrats on the pattern release!

7 Likes

Thank you. I have my fingers and toes crossed for an Instagram shout out from you.

5 Likes

Oh I forgot to say my little astronaut wouldn’t let me fix the top of his blanket once I’d worked out the kinks in the pattern. Here’s a more accurate representation of how it should look. Made by my fantastic tester Katie

6 Likes

That’s awesome looking!!

4 Likes

Thank you for saying that. So kind of you. My little boy does love his.

4 Likes

Heck, my husband would have loved the blanket! He played astronaut under the stairs in the 60s. He said he’ll always remember when the first rocket went to the moon.

5 Likes

You should surprise him. It’s for sale in my shop!

5 Likes

ok, I should have said late husband. He died in 2019. We would have been married 31 years,

5 Likes

I am so sorry to hear that. I’m sure you miss him a lot.

But wow. Lucky you to have all those years together. I’m sure you have many fond memories to look back on. Xxx

5 Likes

I’m so sorry for your loss! I’m always here for you if you need someone to talk to. And so recently! That’s heartbreaking :broken_heart:
Feel free to reach out anytime!!
:orange_heart: Nicole

3 Likes

5 Likes

Such an amazing creation! Might have to make this for my nephews, or even a super cool wall hang for my own office, I love it that much. Great job! :star:

5 Likes

That is so adorable and creative! I love it!

3 Likes

Thank you. I was so
Disappointed that it only
Sold a few copies, but then I walked past my little boys room where he carefully places it on the bed every morning and decided
I don’t care if it doesn’t sell any. I still
Love it.

4 Likes

Thank you. My little boy loves his.

4 Likes

This is not a drill people!!! @Ribblr currently have the mini blast off blanket in their flash Thursday sale. Get it while it’s 50% off!

5 Likes

It is beautiful

4 Likes