Blocking accounts

You cannot block shops, but you can ignore users which means you won’t see anything from them on the community and they won’t be able to reach out to you.

There are three levels to choose from - normal, muted (no notifications from that user) or ignored (no messages, no posts, no notifications).

Whatever you keep on your profile is public and available to all Ribblrs though, including ignored users.

The community is fun and safe place because we all contribute to make it as such! On that note, you can always report specific users to us.
Please note once a user gets ignored many times our team is notified automatically.

7 Likes

Thank you for confirming. Save me continuing looking for features that do not exist.

4 Likes

I beg your pardon. Perhaps I misunderstood your intent. I was suggesting, so that you felt heard, sharing because of your statement above.

4 Likes

Thanks for explaining. I wouldn’t think off site experiences would be relevant. I did just want to know if its possible but I’m happy to know the various options too.

3 Likes

For the future it might be a feature to think about to ‘hide’ shops or patterns we just simply don’t want to see?
Just a thought.

4 Likes

Agreed!! :100:

5 Likes