One of us is lying
The inheritance games
I cant think of any others rn :sob:

7 Likes

OMG I LOVE MAZE RUNNER :sob::sob:

let me know when you finish it :pray::pray:

6 Likes

Omg i <33 AGGGTM
i recommend “Slated* by Teri Terry, it’s very good. There’s three books in the series. “They both die at the end” is good so far. I’ve started reading “Getting Away With Murder” and it’s :sparkles::sparkles:
I’ve also read"Shatter me”, it’s good but a bit y/ncore.

7 Likes

WINGS OF FIRE >>>>>>> :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::tired_face::fist::fist::fist::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:/srs

5 Likes

OMG YAASS QUEEENNN WOF SURPIROR (cs)

7 Likes

Ives watched the series version (sadly it’s not nexflix I believe and I don’t have it :sob:)

7 Likes
  • The percy Jackson, Magnus Chase, Trials of Apollo or the heros of Olymp series by Rick Riordan
  • The cane cronicles by Rick Riordan
  • The Newburry and Hobbes series by Geroge Mann (I think 18+ or at least heavy topics)
  • The Alex Verus series by Benedict Jacka (also lots of heavy topics)
7 Likes

Try reading Gregor!! I love the books!

7 Likes

Hi, I’m not sure if you read this already, but the Red Queen series by Victoria Aveyard is a personal fav of mine!

6 Likes

Heartless by Marissa Meyer, she basically imagined what the Queen of Hearts became … Well, the Queen of Hearts, how she was before madness, how she was whrn ahe had dreams and was loving for the first time.
Assistant to the Villain by Hannah Nicole Maeher (first of a trilogy, other two yet to be released), this one it’s really funny, the author wrote the book inspired by her sketches imagining how would it be if she was the assistant to a morally grey villain. There’s lots of references to the fantasy genre as a whole. Eve, our protagonist, it’s unemployed and ended having a encounter with the big menace of the Kingdom and after some unusual events end up working with him, basically what kick in the story is that they start to suspect there’s is a traitor between the Villain employees and starts investigating, but the thing that really get us here is the romance (not a spoiler, it’s clear aince the begging) between Eve and the Villain, a, slow burn, grumpy x sunshine to melt anyone. The other characters are also great, it’s not that kind of romance the couple only talk to each other and seems to not have anything else going on in their lifes, in fact, there’s a lot going on in everyone’s life lol

I recommend having tissues around for both books, specially the first one, but they are great.

5 Likes
  1. The Mistborn book series
  2. Jane Eyre
  3. Little Men and Little Women
  4. The Nightingale
  5. The Hiding Place
  6. The Hobbit/ Lord of the Rings

These are a bunch of books I’ve read recently. All kinds of different genres, but all appropriate for a sheltered teen like me.:smiling_face: (The Nightingale is not completely appropriate so be warned lol)

7 Likes

I will!

6 Likes

I loved them

6 Likes

the martian.

5 Likes

these are so good!!! I read really fast (1 novel per hour :melting_face:) so thank you all smmmm ! I cant wait to place these all on hold!

4 Likes

Yeah the last book :open_book: reallt should jump of a cliff! It is so sad and not that good

4 Likes

I’m reading d!ckheads on webtoons.

4 Likes

Not Eragon??? Man you’re missing out, but Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Hero’s of Olympus, Trials of Apollo, the Kane Kronicles, Daughter of the Deep, and generally anything else you can find by Rick Riordan. I really like what Cornelia Funke writes, also Lemony Snicket. You said you like murder mysteries, and I don’t generally read murder mysteries, but I used to read Nancy Drew books, and they were pretty good

6 Likes