Book recommendation! Share yours! šŸ“–

I really enjoy reading mystery/supernatural books - I LOVED reading the Sookie Stackhouse/True blood books (I think I read the whole series 4 times :sweat_smile:), and Iā€™m SO happy I came across a book called: The Vampire Knitting Club by Nancy Warren because it combines so many things I love! Itā€™s about a lady who takes over her grandmotherā€™s knitting shop in Oxford, and discovers lots of cool supernatural things about herself and the shop!

Iā€™m now reading the second book, I absolutely love it! :heartpulse:

Do you have any recommendations for books where crafting plays a big part?

4 Likes

You should read the Nancy Drew series!:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also, check out The Land of Stories series, you might like those :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you for the recommendations! I will check them out once I finish binging this series,
soā€¦probably next week! :laughing:

Wow, will have to look for that series. I also have all the Sookie books. Have you read the Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J R Ward? Great books

1 Like

Idk if youā€™re interested but there is a whole genre for supernatural and over 40 (no idea if you fit that category or are even interested) itā€™s paranormal womenā€™s fiction. Thereā€™s an FB group around the ā€œFab 13ā€ the 13 authors. So far Iā€™ve enjoyed everything Iā€™ve read but I havenā€™t read through all of the authors. They also have a website called paranormal womenā€™s fiction.
Enjoy! I have recently discovered a series called Sweet Tea Witch Mysteries that is cute. I havenā€™t finished it yet since I have to switch from audio book to actual reading :joy: Iā€™m in the middle of a move. We are still renovating the house emergency repairs and unpacking boxes. Much easier for audio while doing that. Happy reading!

1 Like

Not yet, but Iā€™ll definitely check it out! Thank you!

Thanks, Iā€™ll check this out!

Good luck with the renovations!!