Brain dump/vent ig

“What about name she’s the problem child, surely you can’t take care of her and the other two by yourself”… I’m the problem child. To hear those words come out of your mouth after what you did. I don’t want to turn out like you. You have possibly torn this family apart because you had to go cheat. Now you’re trying to come back after a couple hours because I’m the problem child? Because I can’t be taken care of? I’m the most independent child you have, yet I’m the problem child? I’m more mature than I should be at my age, I can take care of myself. You on the other hand, can’t even keep a good relationship with no one else but my sisters without ruining it. I now see you for who you are, a guilt tripper, a manipulator, and most of all… a cheater. Why did you have to do this? Were you not happy? I loved you so much, despite the things you have said about me. Yet you say “What about the girls? They need their mom to be home” I don’t know if I want you home. Sure I’ll miss you the next couple of days, but I can’t hear your voice, look at you, or think about you the same and without crying. Love is a gentle thing, once you break it, you can’t get it back the way you did before. Now I’m being told “you don’t care about mom, you never loved her that’s why you don’t want her back” by my sisters. I do care, I really do care, I really do. I just can’t look at you the same anymore. Why would you have done this? Risking your marriage? For some stupid guy? Giving up the family we had? I feel like I’m the ‘glue’ holding this family together. The multiple texts I’ve gotten from you, asking me to talk to you, and how “it’s not how it seems”. I’m watching them as they come through and pop up on my screen. Reading the, with tears in my eyes, asking me to talk to dad so you can come home. It’s all up to me? Why? Why does it have to be up to me. I don’t want any of this. I don’t want this burden. Why involve me? Why am I involved??? You brought this upon yourself, you had to go cheating, and you’re dealing with the consequences. Don’t try to make me fix it. The only reason you aren’t divorced is because of me, I’m the glue holding this family together, why? Why do I have too? I have my own problems, I don’t need to have you be putting your shit on me. You’re my mom, you shouldn’t be doing this… you should be ashamed of this. But you’re not? You’re not ashamed that you’re making your 14 year old daughter hold this family together, trying to make me ‘fix’ your problems. Then when I don’t I’m being called selfish? Just I don’t like this. Stop please, I don’t need any of this. Why did you do this…? Do you even realize what you’re doing? I can’t look at you the same, or think about you the same way as before, I don’t want to hear from you, let alone hear your voice… you messed up. It’s time for you to deal with your consequences, I’m not doing it. I’m already taking all the responsibilities you had before dad kicked you out for the next couple of days. What’s done is done, and you’re not the only one suffering from the consequences. You have yourself to blame, no one but you can fix this, no one but you messed this up. It’s not my responsibility to hold this family together. After what you did, I’m not sure I want to see you soon. I’m sorry, but I can never see you the same way again. The way I saw you before was much better, now I see you as a guilt tripper, a manipulator, and a cheater. What’s done is done, and now you’re facing the consequences. Yet you tell me, “why do you hate me?” “Why don’t you love your mother?”. You have only yourself to blame. I don’t want to see you soon. You asked me how I felt and I told you exactly that. It’s for the better if I don’t see you soon. You’ve done enough, and you have only yourself to blame for this outcome.

20 Likes

im so sorry your have to go through all that​:people_hugging::mending_heart: we are always here for you

3 Likes

im soo sorry that you have to go trough all that. Ly. We are there for you if you want to talk or something :people_hugging: :people_hugging: :mending_heart: stay safe and if there is something you want to tell about you can do it with us​:blue_heart:

3 Likes

Happy I Love You GIF by Life of a Potato

6 Likes

hugssss :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

4 Likes

im so sorry :people_hugging::people_hugging::cookie::black_heart:We’re here for you <33

4 Likes

:people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging: I’m here for you olls, stay safe hon <3
Francis gives you hugs too (.:people_hugging:)

3 Likes

Give Francis hug back (.:people_hugging:)

2 Likes