Break...

Hey guys I think it’s time for me to take a break from ribblr for a week or two. I will still try to finish all my tests but I might not be able to finish it :sob: Sorry guys got a lot on my mind and life is stressful. I need time to myself. If you need anything, my DM’s are open but I will not be checking as often. See you later. Don’t forget me if I don’t come back for a while <3

~Little <3

62 Likes

Aw im sorry Ivy​:pensive:
make sure rest and taking care of yourself is the most important thing​:heart:
WE WILL NEVER FORGET YOU<33

9 Likes

will never ever ever forget you
please return
i hope everything turns out to be batter

8 Likes

aw we’ll never forget you, just miss you tons :< i understand tho, life is always stressful in the spring and breaks are good, hope you have a nice one <33

8 Likes

tysm guys :heart: :face_holding_back_tears:

9 Likes

You deserve a good break, rest and refresh :heavy_heart_exclamation:
And I don’t think so that ANYONE will forget you. Love :heart::yarn:
Just take care

8 Likes

I’m so sorry ivy :pensive:
we know how you feel, take a nice and long break, girly- you need it ^^
stay safe and enjoy it while it lasts
we will miss you, but never forget about you!!~
xx maple :people_hugging:

8 Likes

You deserve the break!! No one will forget you!! :heart::heart:

6 Likes

thxx guys so muchhh yall are the best :face_holding_back_tears:
prob leaving this weekend or after the weekend :v:

9 Likes

I WILL MISS YOU BBG​:pensive::pensive::pensive::ribbon::ribbon::heart::heart::heart::fire::fire::speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head: your the alpha fr fr

8 Likes

aww ill miss you! take care of yourself, your the first person i really met on ribblr

7 Likes

awh tysm

6 Likes

aww will miss u!!! hope everything is good and hope things get better<3

6 Likes

Aww have fun and ofc ILL NEVER FORGET YOUUUU

5 Likes

Noooooo I’ll never forget uuuuuuu feel better little you were the first :sparkles:amazing​:sparkles: person I met on here

7 Likes

You deserve this break and i know that no one will forget you, have an amazing time off and i hope to see you again soon! <3

7 Likes

I WILL MISS U TOO KROACH! :heart:

6 Likes

awh tysmmm <33

6 Likes

i’m sry ivy :pensive: take care of urself! ribblr will always be here :heart: we won’t forget you <33

6 Likes

I hope things start looking up for you! I’ll miss you, you life of the party! :heart:

5 Likes