Burn it!

I’m giving feedback on Yarn Bee"s Soft Secret yarn. NOW I REMEMBER WHY I hate this yarn. It’s so splitty on every single attempt to make a stitch. But, my tension tends towards tight so that’s part of the problem.
So, before I give into my base impulse to throw it in the fire and dance to its demise I’d like to offer 12-13

mostly full skeins to anyone for postal costs only,
Maybe you hate it too, maybe you don’t, maybe you don’t care…

12 Likes

I’d be willing wrangle those off of your hands :eyes: I have lots of time to maybe make it behave and turn it into something :eyes:

6 Likes

I love how the main review is basically “burn it!” :joy::heart: Idk the yarn but I’d be very frustrated as well if it keeps on splitting

5 Likes

It’s yours! Message me ok? I’m only going to hold onto it for a week. Otherwise I’ll give it to someone else.

6 Likes

The colors are nice! Not something I would typically use though! Also I can’t stand splitty yarn :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

oh gosh. i know splitting yarn when i see it and let me tell you…those bad boys split like crazy.

7 Likes

Your posts always make me laugh :joy::blush:

6 Likes

@EllationsCreations
I’m all alone in this apartment, I make myself laugh! Then I have the privilege of sharing it with you. :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

I love having like-minded yarn lover friends like you in this community :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

I would love to hear the final feedback of this yarn in the #yarn-review section!

4 Likes

Really?
I will but you go first. Write a yarn review on any yarn you used. :wink::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t know this yarn but I have come come across this kind of splitty yarn and it’s SO ANNOYING​:tired_face:

5 Likes