Call for Crochet Pattern Testers! Bountiful Bow ๐ŸŽ€

Thank you for your interest in becoming a Poppysmicks Pattern Tester!

LINK TO APPLY

Iโ€™m so excited for you to make the Bountiful Bow. For all your help, you will receive the final crochet pattern, a coupon for the shop and have your account be featured on Poppysmicks platforms. The Bountiful Bow pattern is beginner friendly and takes a short amount of time to create, about 1-3 days.

Materials:

• 3mm crochet hook (UK = 11, Japan = 5/0)
  • 1 barrette/hair clip notion
  • 1 small tapestry needle
  • 1 ball of Patons Grace yarn, 100% cotton (weight 3, 136 yards) or *substitute
    *Gauge for substitute 4" x 4" square of 22 double crochet stitches by 13 rows.

Requirements:

• Complete the crochet pattern and provide feedback or notes
  • Deadline is Sunday May 22nd @ 23:59pm EST (3 weeks time period)
  • At least 1 photo that will be used for promotional reasons on social media. If sharing photos of the Bountiful Bow to your on social profile, please tag me @poppysmicks and include #BountifulBow #PoppysmicksPatterns

Applications will be received until Monday May 2nd at 5:00pm EST. A small number of testers are needed for this pattern so please donโ€™t be discouraged if you donโ€™t hear back. There will be plenty of opportunities to be a pattern tester in the future! If selected to test the Bountiful Bow, you will receive an email in the evening on Monday May 2nd. Thank you for your interest and happy stitching!

LINK TO APPLY

8 Likes

This is such a cute bow!

4 Likes

Thank you so much! @r0lliep0lliee :two_hearts:

3 Likes

I applied :blush:

4 Likes

Thank you for applying! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ahhh itโ€™s so cute!!!

4 Likes