Calling 5 pattern testers for flower power bookmark (CLOSED)

HI! Im Allie! I have been using this site for a long time and I’m publishing my first pattern! But before I do, I need to have people test it. This pattern is for a bookmark that I made and I really need your help! The first 5 people to respond are going to get the pattern, I don’t expect much, but I do expect journals. That’s It! If you need any help ask me!

9 Likes

Meee

4 Likes

I will test!

5 Likes

You guys are added!

3 Likes

can i test

5 Likes

Yes! you’re added!

4 Likes

I’m down to test if ya need

4 Likes

You’re Added!

4 Likes

I can test for you

4 Likes

I’d love to test as long as you’re ok with the flower being a different colour! I don’t have white yarn at the moment :grimacing:

4 Likes

Yes! That’s ok! I made a sunflower version and i would love to see the different variants ! you guys are added!

5 Likes

Also just so everyone knows i need journals done by at most monday afternoon!

4 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to starting it! :blush:

4 Likes

Exited to see everyone’s work. if you need any help or are confused of something send me a message on here. thanks!

3 Likes

IMG_0930
I’m all finished! The pattern is really good, this worked up very quickly, and it was really easy. Something I recommend is adding a needle to the materials list other than that everything is amazing. Thank you for letting me test your pattern! :sunflower:

4 Likes

Hey I tried to post the journel but it would not let me. Here is the first try of the pattern! :blossom:

3 Likes