Can I give it away?

Hi!
I just got email that ribblr wants to future my patterns on home page and I got $100 coupon to spend on materials. But I don’t need it. Not even sure if they sending to Netherlands :sweat_smile: is this code assigned to account or can I fine it to my friend?

Also the faster the better, you can use this code :two_hearts:

12 Likes

Don’t show it here! Ppl can use it and take it from you! As much as you want to share, you should also save these things for future needs! And about the 100 money, maybe you could just do it through your device and send it to your friend afterwards?

4 Likes

also, congrats! I have been following your shop and my favorite is your macaw although it’s still in my wish list lol

4 Likes

That was the purpose :sweat_smile: I don’t need it and I know I won’t use it and someone might be happy to have it. I know what I’m doing posting it here :grin:

5 Likes

alr kk

3 Likes

I think you are the only one that can use this, @Ribblr can confirm this for sure, but this issue has been posted about before and I believe that was the answer then, that only the member it was awarded to can use it.

5 Likes

Wait I wasn’t following you! But I just did and you’re now at 1k followers!! :heart_hands::heart_hands::sob::sob::smiley::smiley::smiley: CONGRATS!! :tada::confetti_ball::balloon:

3 Likes

Now at 1001 LOL

4 Likes

Hehe! :smiley:

2 Likes

3 Likes