Can’t delete an item (FIXED)

I am unable to change my makes from public to not for sale on the app. I see the option breifly but then it goes to high up on the screen and doesn’t allow me to scroll. I was able to fix it on the website version but not the app. Anyone else having this issue?

4 Likes

I am not seeing a space that says public, but it goes off the screen right as I go to click it. Anyone else having this bug? I’ll try to fix it on my computer

4 Likes

I’ll alert @Ribblr to help you.

@Ribblr

4 Likes

If you go in to where it says sell, there is an option you can choose that says not for sale, or sold.

5 Likes

Thanks, I was able to do that on the computer. The only issue is I am unable to reach that section on the mobile app.

4 Likes

Here’s how to do it on mobile!
(You have to first go into “your makes” and press Edit or Sell)

Hope this helps :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

I think it just a personal issue. I’m aware of the button up there it just won’t let me scroll up to it. Here is what I see

4 Likes

I didn’t draw a very good box/circle but I think you’ll get my gist. Don’t scroll out outside of where the scroll-bar is, but inside of where it is.

3 Likes

Yes I understand, I am unable to do that. Thanks for trying! Hopefully its a bug that can be fixed

4 Likes

Hmm, that’s weird. Maybe @Ribblr can help?

4 Likes

I have a few things that go off screen occasionally too… I probably should let them know when it happens, but I usually find a way around it or just don’t do what I was trying to do :woman_facepalming:t3::woman_facepalming:t3: (yes, I realize not the best answer to the problem)

4 Likes

I was able to fix it online, but yeah I gave up trying on the app. I’ll contact them about it!

4 Likes

Fixed! Thanks for reporting.

5 Likes

Thanks so much! You work fast!

5 Likes

Me too. Like in the journal. If I scroll down, it won’t scroll back up.

3 Likes