Can you copy and paste patterns?

Can i copy and paste a pattern into the new pattern on ribbuild? whenever i do a pdf like in the video it just does all the rounds and little i’s. I don’t want to keep writing it out for all my bunnies @Ribblr

7 Likes

As long as your PDF format pattern has row/Rnd numbers next to each line it should work. Each PDF pattern is different though, which is why the quick copy & paste works in most occasions but not all. We recommend either using Ribbuild to build your pattern and export to PDF if you need a traditional non interactive pattern or to go over and make needed adjustments after using the quick copy & paste feature.

3 Likes

If I’m understanding your question, you have multiple patterns that are similar.
You can use the little clipboard icon on your pattern thumbnail and use the “duplicate” function. This will make another pattern with “copy” in the name. Then just edit that copy

4 Likes

I previously mentioned sometime that I am an editor and I help people. One of the things I can do for people is write up their patterns for them as I have a lot of time on my hands. So if you ever need help, just let me know :slight_smile:

3 Likes