Can't find designer or pattern on ribblr

Did anyone made this pattern I have or know what’s going on?
I can’t understand a thing of it, but I can’t find the designer or the pattern on whole ribblr???
I’ve fallen. In love on te tester call she put up for this with picture of her cow, but it wouldn’t work so she gifted the pattern instead. But it’s so unclear.
Can anyone help please?

10 Likes

who posted the tester call? maybe tag them?

5 Likes

It’s possible it just wasn’t published because it didn’t work. Sorry, not really helpful.

5 Likes

Meer crafts
It was already a while ago, think in late november

4 Likes

Can you try to find the tester call? If you replied to it then you can just find it through that

4 Likes

yeah i agree

3 Likes

I’d go with what @artnium73 said and try to find the tester call post and message the designer. It’s possible that the pattern wasn’t published because of the mistakes and how hard it was for the testers like what @HookedByMarilyn said. I’d go with what they both suggested, you can also probably try ‘simplifying’ the pattern to your understanding. If you need help feel free to pm me, do you have a picture of the final project or are there any in the journals if there are any?

2 Likes

I might be wrong but I do believe that this pattern was from another creator and was copied and meercat tried to claim it. I found the same picture that they originally used on instagram. I started questioning it then.

5 Likes

They may seem like they were copied, but the cow is based of this very popular stuffed animal brand, called Squishmallows. If you search crochet cow a lot of them will be based off of it because of how popular it has been for past year or two. I’m not saying it’s not a possibility that it was stolen, I’m just saying it might not be and that’s why. I hope you have a nice rest of your day or night.

5 Likes

It’s true. Here’s 2 squishmallow patterns in my wishlist.

3 Likes

You said this is in your testing tab?

Can you just click on the folded airplane in the top right corner of it’s picture (in the testing tab)? That should open a message to the designer.

2 Likes

Omgosh so cute.

1 Like

They got the pattern gifted to them because of how the testing went, they need help finding and contacting the designer because it’s hard to u defat and the instructions if that makes sense. I do believe with any pattern it has the airplane even if it isn’t in your testing tab, if I’m thinking correctly.

2 Likes

I just pulled up a pattern in my library, it does have the airplane to message the designer

I don’t test so have zero in the testing lab

The only reason I can think of as to why the airplane might not show up is if the designer opted to delete their account or the account no longer exists for some unknown reasons

3 Likes

Yeah, if you try searching meercrafts or tagging them, it doesn’t show up. The account probably did get deleted. Also, thank you for confirming about the airplane! I really appreciate that!

1 Like

Send a message to the help desk and they will clear it up for you. They helped me with 5 testing patterns I had all from the same person. I couldn’t figure out what they were try to create either. You can screenshot the issue for them. That will be of some help to them.

This the error I got when I tried to remove them myself so help desk checked into it and said that they deleted their account.

It was Meer Crafts

Nope nothing final, no journals, can’t find tester call nor simplify. There are just a few lines of what to do, but nothing clear.

1 Like

Hmmm, I honestly don’t know how else to help. Maybe I can help with the pattern if needed?

That’s why I can’t find anything of it. It is also meer craft. So I won’t be able to make the pattern ever. The actual photo of the plush in the pattern is also gone.
I don’t have it in my testing tab, but in my patterns. She never put up the test, because she couldn’t do it, or something

1 Like