Can't see shop

Hello I can’t see the shop from people. I tried logging out and in again but it doesn’t work. @Ribblr can you help

16 Likes

Yes, I noticed this too. When you click on someone, the option to see their shop in their profile isn’t there anymore. You have to manually search for their shop instead.

5 Likes

but idk how it calls so you cant find it then

5 Likes

Since the update, Ribblr has removed the ability to see the shop/maker’s name under the pattern

6 Likes

thats a bad update

6 Likes

You can still search for shops or find shops within people’s profiles. The only thing that isn’t viewable is shop name underneath a pattern thumbnail.

8 Likes

but if i go to someones profile i cant see the shop option and i dont know the name

5 Likes

If you press on it and on top of the name of the pattern/make there should be a
By: ____

5 Likes

This is what’s showing when clicking your profile for example. There’s a ‘my shop’ button. Is that what you mean?
Screenshot 2024-06-24 at 17.17.12

7 Likes

ohhhhh I have been explaining it wrong now that I realise
sry I explained the wrong thing :smiling_face_with_tear:

5 Likes

I think the person whose shop you are looking for is the one who needs to log out and back in.
I can see most people’s shops, but every so often when they have recently opened their shop, it won’t show up in their profile until they log out and back in.

Like everyone keeps saying in theknottyvirgo’s giveaway post, we cannot click their shop from their profile. I believe they have to be the one to log out and back in to fix it.

It doesn’t show up on their profile

But they clearly do have a shop with some patterns listed when you search their shop name (ignore my typo when searching their name :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

yaeh thats what i mean
but i cant see it by everyone

4 Likes

Yes, the only scenario where it won’t work is if it’s a new shop. To make loading time quicker we reserve profile cache, so it won’t display on someone’s profile until they log out and log back in.

8 Likes

Oh yeah that happened to me too!

1 Like