🦃 Cant Wait! 🥧

I cant wait for American Thanksgiving!!! Its my favorite holiday. We stay in our comfy clothes all day and binge movies like Harry Potter and crochet and eat my favorite foods. Mmmm… :drooling_face: :desktop_computer: :yarn:

Thanks Giving GIF

Im so excited!!!

18 Likes

I’m also excited! The food is way to good, it’s a shame I have to wait another year once it’s over :sob:

6 Likes

I’m so excited too! What’s your favorite thanksgiving food? Mine is definitely stuffing or the gravy and mashed potatoes.

7 Likes

Mine is the turkey covered with cranberry sauce and a pinch of salt. Homemade mashed potatoes, fresh corn, pumpkin pie, apple pie, fresh green beans, and the GRAVY!

8 Likes

I’m so excited too! I love the biscuits (Pillsbury batter from the store in those cans, cook them at home) homemade mashed potatoes, homemade pumpkin and apple pies! I’ve heard of some people not liking the food at Thanksgiving. That’s definitely not me! :relaxed:

8 Likes

my son insists that I make the made from scratch clover rolls every Thanks Giving.

6 Likes

I can’t wait for pie lol

8 Likes

Stuffing and gravy :drooling_face: yaaaas

8 Likes

Oooh man clover rolls are sooo good! :star_struck:

7 Likes

BREAD! I LOVE homemade bread!

7 Likes

Oooh! And I make homemade bread… it takes like 5 hours in total :bread::sweat_smile:

6 Likes

Im definitely going to bake all of the pies and coolies that I can! :yum:

6 Likes

What’s a coolie?

4 Likes

She probably misspelled cookie, because coolie is a derogatory term for unskilled laborer.

@Pawbu

3 Likes

We had ours last month in Canada but I agree yummy turkey, and all the fixings plus the pie :drooling_face::yum:

5 Likes

Maybe. The only other I know (did related) is spelled coulis. It’s basically a sauce.

4 Likes

@LDSVenus @Pawbu
What are clover rolls?

5 Likes

they are reg rolls that have been put in the cupcake tins in 3 parts so when they raise they have 3 bumps on the top but the bottom raised together as one piece and you can pull them apart in three pieces to butter them. hope that makes sense. it’s easier to just put one piece of dough into the tin to make a rounded roll, but my son likes them to pull apart. whatever it takes to make more work for mom, right? ;p

4 Likes

Clover Rolls

4 Likes

@anoswaldoddity Did you make those yourself?? :star_struck: They look delicious!!

4 Likes