Captain Mint amigurumi pattern release

:tada: Captain Mint is ready to set sail!

This is a beginner-friendly pattern that incorporates only basic stitches, and it’s now available at 40% off until 6 Nov 2022.

Thank you so much to my amazing testers for helping me with my very first pattern design. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Credits to:
@craftswithkay
@sammichstitches
@DDerrick80
@KnottedSin
@Adrivs
@ArtsAndNaps
@Jessica88

13 Likes

Yay! Congrats on the pattern release and it was an honour to test for you! :laughing:

6 Likes

Thank you so much for your help! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

Congrats on the pattern release!!! It was so fun to crochet my very own Captain Mint! :smile::tada: Everyones came out so cute :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thank you! Couldn’t have done it without all your help :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Thanks Stella for allowing me to test Captain Mint & giving us free reign on colour and type of yarn! It was so fun and congratulations on your pattern release!

Good luck on your upcoming exams!

5 Likes

Thank you so much Leo! I’m glad you enjoyed working on this pattern. :heart:

4 Likes

Congrats on your 1st pattern design and release! I enjoyed testing this cutie for you <3

4 Likes

And thank you for helping me to test it! It was fun working with and learning from all of you. :blush:

4 Likes

Congratulations on the pattern release, I posted it on my TikTok and gave your link to your instagram for the the pattern hopes that works.

4 Likes

That’s awesome! Thank you so much! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Congratulations on your release! It’s adorable!
Congrats

4 Likes

Thank you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

So cute!!

2 Likes

Thank you! :heart:

2 Likes