Cat assistant

I have my favorite assistant helping me unravel my granny square today!
She loves to keep me company while I crochet, but gets a little excited about the yarn sometimes :grin:
Do your pets ever help out with your work? :paw_prints:

18 Likes

Mine kindof supervise :joy:

8 Likes

my dog likes to jump up on my bed and lay right on top of my project sometimes​:joy:my cats also like to watch what i do with my yarn

7 Likes

awww they love being included :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

there was no knitting or spinning happening when my ferrets were out unless they were sleeping! They are hard sleepers so I at least didn’t have to be quiet, but you have to be careful where you step, they like to curl up in clothes or blanket that are on the floor or bed.

6 Likes

My don’t just sleeps by the vent

5 Likes

Ferrets are so cute! I’d love to have them :face_holding_back_tears:

5 Likes

I had a cat Midnight, who would just walk over to me and just flip herself on my lap and in whatever I was working on and turned into dead weight if I tried to remove her. She lived to be 16 and died in my arms. I miss her.

8 Likes

I had to say goodbye to my (not so little) helper in April :disappointed_relieved: he was 17, and his health was declining. But he was always by my side on his pillow and occasionally on my yarn :sweat_smile: and got very annoyed when I tried to take my yarn back.

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about them passing. It sounds like they were very loved :heart:

5 Likes

I am so sorry for the loss of your fur baby, losing them is so hard. :frowning:

4 Likes

@manuela they are very expensive to own and a real handful, but if you have the time and money, they are fun ;).

3 Likes

@anoswaldoddity :(, I miss Thor my ferret too, he was deaf and unlike most ferrets was a snuggler.

3 Likes

Ha! I used to run away from home alot as a teen to my friends house, plus I’m partially deaf.
So my one friend named a cat that was deaf that lived at their house but would run away every so often after me “Debi”. Lol!

5 Likes