3 Likes

It looks amazing!!

4 Likes

Great job! :heart::yarn:

3 Likes

I love it!..:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I just seen this post.
That sweater is absolutely Beautiful :heart::heart:. That was a great idea using a graph from a different type of pattern.
This is something I can see myself making in the future.
Thank you for sharing it.

3 Likes

how cute

3 Likes

Hey It came out so well!! I started making this sweater too but left It behind for other projects. There’s a YouTube tutorial to make It if anyone is interested, and also a designer from ig that has a very cool pattern for a sweater based on this afgan blanket, her name is @alaskacrochet

5 Likes

Double WOW! :star_struck:

4 Likes

ty for the mention! I would ask that you don’t recommend the youtube video as that person directly copied me and was super rude about it ):

5 Likes

i actually already have an inclusive pattern for this!! it’s been out for over a year (: it’s just on etsy though since the chart is not original

5 Likes

hi! this one is lovely!! i would ask though if you’re following trends of things to credit people, i made the first one of these over a year ago and have had trouble with people making them without credit (: just so you’re aware!

5 Likes

Sorry about the YouTube video, I found It before I knew your ig and didn’t know she copied you, your pattern looks much better anyway!! :heart:

5 Likes

Its awesome! I was gonna make a blanky like that, but im just new. Right now my daughter is into mothra and wants a mothra amigurumi. Thats how i stumbled upon this ribbler site. It seems awesome! Love your sweater! And you def SHOULD be proud! Its a beauty!

4 Likes

This is amazing!!! Fantastic job!!!:two_hearts:

4 Likes

That’s so cool you should sell it your so talented.

3 Likes