Celebrate 300 shop followers! ... giveaway!

Hello everyone! To say :tada:THANK YOU!!! :tada:for helping me reach a fantastic milestone of 300 Ribblr shop followers I will be hosting a giveaway.

I will be giving away 3 of my newest pattern - Boombox Plushie - and 1 pattern of choice to the winner of each of the Boombox patterns. :gift:

I also have a 30% sale running for 24 hours … well, just because. :blush:

Winners will be selected at random on Friday, May 10th. I will send the Boombox pattern and a message to the winners asking which additional pattern they want. To enter, simply be following my shop!

Thank you for helping me reach this milestone! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

30 Likes

omg congrats!! 300 is amazing! your patterns are so cute aswell, i can see the appeal lol! congrats again <3

7 Likes

The Office Congrats GIF

6 Likes

congrats!!!

5 Likes

Congrats :blush:

5 Likes

congrats!!

4 Likes

Omggg congrats!!! You totally deserve this!!!
I’ve been following since I first came on ribblr! you have such amazing patternssss!!!

5 Likes

Congratulations!! :tada: :partying_face:

5 Likes

congrats! 300 is a big milestone :two_hearts:

4 Likes

Share Discover GIF
Congrats

5 Likes

Congrats! Definitely share your SelFee link to your shop to help with your SelFees :smile:

4 Likes

Congrats on the milestone :partying_face::partying_face::confetti_ball::confetti_ball: your patterns are amazing!

4 Likes

Congrats! Masha’Allah your patterns are so cute!

3 Likes

Congrats

3 Likes

Congratulations!!! You definitely deserve it! You put so much time and care in your patterns, and it really shows! :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Congratulations! I’m definitely following your shop! Your boombox pattern is super cute!

3 Likes

Congrats :tada: your patterns are all so adorable, you totally deserve this!

2 Likes

I’m already following because your patterns are adorable! Congrats on this huge milestone!:yellow_heart:

3 Likes

omgg congrats!! this is amzing!! love all your patterns :sob: :heart:
already following!!!~ ^^ you deserve this!!!

4 Likes

Thank you all so very much for your kindness! It just warms my heart! :blush: :two_hearts:

The 3 winners have been selected and notified. :tada:
@MsRayofSunshine
@Jessincursive
@EnFaye
Image 5-10-24 at 5.51 PM
Image 5-10-24 at 5.50 PM
Image 5-10-24 at 5.50 PM

4 Likes